Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Bash

Here are photos of many of my friends and family who attended my Fabulous at Fifty Birthday Bash!  I’m a very lucky woman to have them all in my life!

095

The Cousins: Carole (cousin), Jo (my sister), Jeri (cousin and Carole’s sister), Me, and little brother Jay.

087

2 of my 3 children: Emily and Bryan.

060

Patti, Marti, Me & Karen; the Edgefield Street Girls.  We grew up together on the same street and we are still best friends!

DSC_0034

Our neighbors, the Espinoza’s lived across the street from our forst home in Moreno Valley, CA.  Our kids and theirs played together.  They are still very dear friends.

DSC_0050

My Godson, Alan, and his daughter, Reina.  His mom, Colleen, is my best friend.  Here she is:

DSC_0049

Well, I have lots more photos from the party, but I’ll have to continue this another day.  I will post a few from our trip as well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment