Monday, June 29, 2009

My first book signing!

Well, it’s official, I’m an author!  Yes, I know my book has been out a while now, but I finally had an official signing of my Buttons Field Guide on Saturday, June 27 at the Barnes & Noble store in Denver Colorado.  I didn’t have many sales (I get nothing from them anyway), but I talked to a lot of people who shared their button stories!  Here are some pictures, taken by my ever-loving’ Bear.

001 Sign in the store window.

004 A display in the store.

007 Some very nice ladies.  I had a table with my books and one with buttons for educational purposes (OK, just for fun, too).

009 The store asked me to autograph a few to keep on hand.  You can also see the American Quilter magazine with my article in it.  In addition I had an advance copy of my next book, Busy With Buttons, on display.  Everyone was very excited about it!

My next signing will be at the National Button Society Convention in August.  I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment