Wednesday, June 24, 2009

50 and Fabulous!

I had the most amazing birthday party on June 13 at the home of my Dad and Step-Mom, in Cerritos, CA.  I had family (I have 4 siblings and 4 step-siblings, not to mention cousins), friends from my childhood, friends from my children’s childhood, and friends from high school come from near and far (hope I didn’t leave anyone out!)  Best of all, my son, Bryan, and his wife, Lisa, drove in from Nellis AFB in NV and my daughter, Emily, surprised me by flying in from Pensacola!  I just wish my oldest, Chad, and his family could have come.

Well, here are some pictures of the festivities.  Today’s post will be “the preparation”.

027

Jeannine made her famous Caramel Rolls for breakfast with Ryan’s help!

036

Grace helps Lisa with a flower arrangement.

043

Seth puts streamers on the chairs.

037 045 Steve and Bryan prepare the food…with attitude!

Everyone helped and these are just a few of the photos.  Just getting ready was fun!  Tomorrow:  the guests arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment