Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jazz It Up!

I Love attending the Pueblo Quilt & Stitch Expo in Pueblo, Colorado!  Not only is it where I first became a vendor and where I met all my fabulous vendor friends, but it is always a showcase of creativity and talent!  One of my past customers came by this year to show me what she had done with the buttons she purchased, and she was happy to let me share this photo with you:

                      006 (2)

This is so simple, yet so very effective!  The movement created by the beads combined with the size and texture of the buttons is wonderful.  You could use the fringe options from the Beaded Button Bracelets in this same way.  You could even have fringe or beads attached through the buttons’ holes!  Button Up!

         006

No comments:

Post a Comment