Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Little Time

I admit it…I’ve been too lazy lately to write for the past few days.  I was going to say that I was too busy, but that’s only a small part of it.

I’m taking a class from a friend of mine.  Moo McDermott is teaching me to make a gorgeous quilted jacket.  I’ve been putting kaleidoscope blocks together all week long!  This Saturday we are making the jacket pattern.  I’ll have to post a picture of the finished product when I finish it (don’t hold your breath!).

Sunday is our Colorado Springs Button Club meeting and I need to get some of my competition cards ready to take.  This way we can review each others’ cards and critique them before the judges do!  Here are some of my new buttons I recently purchased:

006792_1sm 007032_1sm 007251_1sm 006629_1sm These, and others, are coming from a lady in Czechoslovakia and I can’t wait to get them in hand so that I can catalog them and add them to my collection!

We are expecting snow tomorrow, so I will be able to get in some more sewing and button organizing!

P.S.  Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Karen and my favorite baseball player, Steve Finley.  Hugs and Kisses to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment