Friday, March 27, 2009

Snow Day

Well, it could have been worse…I could still be driving for FedEx!  The snow wasn’t so bad, but the roads are still very, very bad!  Steve stayed home, as his office, and most of the town, closed for the day.  Here are some pictures of him shoveling our deck this morning and our dog, Annie, catching the snow as it fell.  She goes wacko in the snow!

010

012

Tonight is a big night!!!  My Arizona Wildcat’s face the biggest challenge so far as they play Louisville tonight for the right to a spot in the Elite 8.  Steve and I spent most of Sunday afternoon at our favorite sports hangout screaming our heads off for my Cats! I even did a solo rendition of “Bear Down” for the whole bar!  GO CATS!!!

Last, I want to share just one picture of my sweet grandson, Tristan.  I recently got a new batch from his Mama and I’ll share more soon.  For now, just say “aaaawwwwwwwwwwww, he’s adorable!”

TJ05

No comments:

Post a Comment