Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Here in Colorado Winter can be a real roll of the dice!  This last weekend the weather was so nice that I got the cleaning bug and spent some serious time putting my basement / office in order.  I feel so much better now!

This week will be spent adding new buttons to my web site, JillionsOfButtons.com and writing my Newsletter for the month of March.  I have lots of great things in store and I can’t wait to share them.

March is not only National Craft Month and National Quilt Month, but the 3rd week in March is National Button Week!  I plan to celebrate all of these events with lots of pictures and ideas here on my blog all month long!  I hope you enjoy them!  Feel free to share your own pictures and projects with me so that I can pass them along.  In addition I hope you will check out the National Button Society web site and think about joining!  The benefits are incredible and yearly dues is only $25.00!

I’ll leave you with a couple pictures from The Phoenix Quilt Craft and Sewing Festival.  What a great way to use your buttons!

098  099100

No comments:

Post a Comment