Monday, February 16, 2009











I love being on the road, but being home is wonderful! With all my inventory in the house, dirty laundry, and no food in the house, this Valentines day was busy but satisfying. I'm not done yet, but it feels better to have some of the house clean!

Sunday was Button Club meeting. We covered a lot of ground in a short time, discussing the Colorado State Show that is coming up in May, the National Show that will be here in Denver in August, and the awards list (subjects for competition) for our State's 2010 show, already! I sold and autographed several of my new books for my friends and we bought and sold buttons from each other. I aquired some great buttons, my favorite of which are 5 new Battersea Pewter buttons, one of which has the coveted "head" shank. I'll try to photograph it and post it for you to see.
Meantime, I'll post pictures of my Sister-in-law, Jeannine, along with my neice, Grace and nephews Ryan and Seth. We made button covered picture frames while Aunt Jill visited a few weeks ago. They will be Junior NBS members if I can keep this up!!!
Button Up!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment