Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yo-Yo-Yo for Ho-Ho-Ho

I know I talk a lot about the Clover Yo-Yo makers but I can’t help it.  A great tool is a a joy forever!  I have always wanted to make a garland from yo-yo’s and buttons and I can’t imagine making one without the makers to make quick work of it while I watch TV at night in my comfy chair.

il_430xN_108519354

This beautiful garland was made by Lisa Smith-Sittniewski at Alterity.  You can view her beautiful creations on Etsy.  Here is a link to her site:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Alterity?ga_search_query=Alterity&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

garland2

garland3

Too cute!  Now if all of this is too much for you, you could certainly make this garland from felt circles glued to a pretty string (use 2 circles back to back with the string in between) and a button on top.  it’s all about the buttons, Santa!  Yo-Yo-Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment