Friday, July 31, 2009

Living for Love

I have three incredible children!  They bring Steve and I so much joy!  But I have also been blessed with a precious grandson and 4 beautiful Godchildren.  Meet Alan.  He is the oldest son of my best friend, Colleen and he now has an adorable daughter named Reina.

210

Recently I went “home” to California and got the chance to visit with Colleen, Alan and Reina and spend a day at the beach.  Reina and I spent the afternoon making sandcastles and jumping the waves that washed over our feet.  It was Heaven on Earth!

 204

My Beach themed Beaded Button Bracelet was designed with these special kinds of memories in mind and I wear it when I want to feel surrounded by my favorite things.  I hope you’ll create your own memories and commemorate them with a button creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment