Friday, February 12, 2010

On With The Show!

It’s been a while since I have been able to write and I’m anxious to get back to it!  I had the opportunity to meet and share ideas with many people while I was in Arizona and I have some photos to share with you of projects made by these clever and talented ladies.  I’ll share one each day, so you have something to look forward to.

Meantime, I am working on some wonderful new projects and I hope to be able to share them with you very soon.  I hope you’ll stay with me.  I promise it will be worth it!

044

This fabulous collection of “address tags” was made by one of the ladies in the Sun Lakes (AZ) “Sew ‘N Sew’s.  Ann Marie made it in her stamping group.  Each lady made cards with her personal info on the back and decorated the front. 

045

Then the ladies traded cards with each other and now they have a one-of-a-kind address book!

Ann Marie saw the “Button Topped tags” in my Busy With Buttons book and then created her card in a similar fashion. The letters stamped spell her name and, of course, she chose some great buttons to embellish her cards! Can you use this with your friends or group?  Be sure to share with me if you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment